Apple is always changing the way we use our devices, and one of their newest changes has been to change the name of Bluetooth devices. So, if you’re looking for a new Bluetooth name on your iPhone, it can be difficult to know where to start. Here are some tips to help you find the right Bluetooth name for your device:
How to change Bluetooth name in iPhone 11
- Open iPhone 11’s Settings and go to the General tab.
- Scroll down and find Bluetooth options.
- Choose the name of your Bluetooth device, and then press “change”.
- A confirmation message will appear, asking for your input on the new Bluetooth name.
- Once you’ve chosen a new Bluetooth name, press “OK” to confirm it and return to the Settings screen.
In order to change the Bluetooth name on your iPhone 11, follow these simple steps:
- Open the iPhone 11 app and open the “System Preferences” screen.
- Scroll down and click on the “Bluetooth” tab.
- Scroll back up and click on the “Name Change” button.
- Enter a new Bluetooth name for your device.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button to finish changing your Bluetooth name on your iPhone 11.
How to change Bluetooth name on Ipad
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the Bluetooth section and select the name of your device from the list.
- Change the name of your device if it does not already have a different name.
How to change Bluetooth name on Android
There is no definitive way to change a Bluetooth name on an Android phone. However, some tips may help.
1. Open the Settings app and tap on Bluetooth.
2. Scroll down and select the name of the Bluetooth device you want to rename.
3. Tap on the Change button and type in a new name for the device.
Changing Bluetooth name on iPhone 11 and Iphone 11 can be a relatively easy task. However, it can be more difficult on Android. To change Bluetooth name on Android, you will need to first find the app which should list the available options for changing names. Once you have chosen an option, you will need to enter the new name into the app and confirm it.